How to pay vendor bills with a credit card?
- Make a credit card (cc) journal (in this video VISA).
- Create vendor bills and pay them with cc.
- Register the cc statements you receive monthly from your cc service provider.
- Reconcile the outstanding cc payments with the cc statements.
- Register the amount your cc service provider debits from your bank account.
- Send this amount to the cc journal and receive it there via the internal transfer functionality.
- Create a new statement in the cc journal to actually receive the amount to set the cc balance back to 0.
- Now reconcile the transactions in the cc and bank journal with the internal transfer bookings.