How to move cash to bank (internal transfers)?
- Receive money in your cash journal via a POS sale.
- Send money from your cash journal to your bank journal via internal transfers.
- Actually, take out the money from your cash journal and reconcile this statement line with the internal transfer.
- After the money is deposited at your bank, you will have to register an incoming bank statement line for the amount.
- Also, receive this money in your bank journal via internal transfers and reconcile.
- The internal transfer account is balanced after this process (although not with reconciled journal entries).